To exponentially scale our work on strengthening the workplace, individual contributors
can earn a completion certificate and recognition badge.
To exponentially scale our work on strengthening the workplace, individual contributors can earn a completion certificate and recognition badge.
Responsible for Inclusion and Sustaining Excellence (R.I.S.E.) is a seven-month program open to TCU faculty and staff committed to inclusive excellence.
The TCU R.I.S.E. certificate is designed to provide participants tolls and learning opportunities to advance personal and professional development in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Selected participants will be challenged to:
- Improve their intercultural development through personal assessment
- Strengthen skills in advocacy and social change activism
- Develop strategies to interrupt structural and systemic issues of power, privilege and oppression
Graduates of the TCU R.I.S.E certificate program will be empowered to move concepts into concrete action.
This blended-learning program combines an online curriculumwith weekly coaching and peer community sessions. Topics build skills in the basics of managing others including:
- setting expectations
- building a peer network
- performance evaluation
Participantswill be selected based on management responsibility, recommendations and performance reviews. Expectations include:
- viewing weekly lessons
- attending group meetings (in-person or virtual)
- completing manager homework
Once complete, each foundations cohort will have the opportunity to participate in ongoing professional development. This development will be driven by each cohort and might include:
- book club-type learning opportunities
- roundtable discussions
- accountability groups
- mentor/mentee relationships with other managers on campus