Employee success is an ongoing experience that starts with the recruiting process.
The journey of employee success involves discovering what employees need to be their most productive selves. We must create a plan that includes setting goals, monitoring progress, having open discussions, building relationships.
All staff employees are encouraged to meet with their managers during the year to discuss their work priorities, performance, and professional development needs and aspirations. Employees will be prompted through PageUp Performance to schedule and structure these meetings periodically to communicate throughout the year rather than a one-time annual evaluation meeting.
Since the launch of our Staff Performance & Success Program in PageUp, we have enhanced the opportunity for real-time anytime feedback between employees and their managers.
- Staff Performance & Success Program User Guide
- Performance Management FAQs
- VIA (Vision in Action) Lead On Strategic Plan Goals
- Effective Goal Setting–SMART Goals
- Goal Setting and Planning Best Practices
- Successful Goal Setting Dialogue
- SMART Goal Setting Template
- Staff Performance & Success Program Overview
- Feedback Examples
- TCU Core Competencies Rubric
- TCU Job Knowledge/Skills Rubric
- Preguntas Frecuentes sobre la Evaluación del Trabajo de PageUp
- Vision de TCU en accion Lideren
- Estableciendo metas eficazmente–metas “SMART” (inteligentes)
- Establecimiento de metas y planificación para mejores prácticas
- Diálogo exitoso sobre el establecimiento de metas
- Patrón para establecimiento de metas “SMART” (inteligentes) plantilla
- Resumen del Programa de éxito y desempeño para el personal